EFFECTIVE JUNE 3, 2018
Station Loft Works is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting personal information that we collect and use.
Information We Collect
We collect various types of personal information in connection with the Services, namely:
• information you provide us directly;
• information we collect about your device(s) and your use of our Services, including through cookies, web beacons, and other internet technologies; and
• information we obtain from third-party sources.
Personal Information You Provide Us Directly
We collect various types of information and content that you provide us directly. For example during the sign-up process, you will be requested to provide us with your name, telephone number, email address, postal address, and where applicable company or organization name. We also collect other content and information that you provide us directly, including the content and information you may add to your member or community profile, company logo and photographs or other information or documentation you submit or provide us and the communications that you transmit through our networks. We collect billing and payment information you provide when you access some of our Services or purchase products and services. We also collect information that you provide us when you participate in our surveys or events. If you do not provide us with the requested information, we may be unable to deliver you the Services in full.
To the extent that you disclose to us any personal information of another individual, we assume that you have obtained such individual’s consent for the disclosure of such personal information as well as the processing of the same in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
Information About Your Device(s) and Your Use of the Services
We collect information about how you use our Services and, depending on the access permissions you have chosen for your device, other information, as specified below, from and about the computers, phones, and other devices where you install or access our Services. We use standard internet technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about your computer or device and your online activity, as explained in more detail in the section on cookies.
The information we collect in this respect is:
• your browser type and operating system;
• IP address and device identifiers;
• your browsing behavior on our Services, such as the amount of time spent viewing our online Services and the links you click within our online Services;
• websites you visit before or after our websites;
• whether you have opened or forwarded our e-mails or connected to offers or links that we send you; and
• your general or specific geographic location, such as through GPS, Bluetooth or WiFi signals to the extent permitted by the settings of your devices.
If you use our internet connection, networks, telecommunications systems or information processing systems, your activity and any files or messages on those systems may also be monitored by Station Loft Works at any time, in accordance with applicable law, for purposes of an investigation or to ensure compliance with company policies.
Information From Third-Party Sources
We obtain information about you from your company or organization, including when they may create or supplement your profile for you in the member network. You can review and request to amend this profile at any time.
We also receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources and other third parties as permitted by law. We may combine this information with other information we receive from or about you, where necessary to provide the Services you requested.
Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information that we collect as necessary and appropriate for the following purposes:
• To provide our products and services. We use your personal information to provide you with the products, services, and features that you or your company or organization have requested; to respond to inquiries we receive from you or your company or organization; to verify your identity; in connection with a transaction that you or your company or organization has initiated; to deliver notifications and other operational communications; and for troubleshooting;
• To improve our products and services and to analyze how users navigate and use our products and services and individual features;
• To manage the performance of our products and services;
• For audit and reporting purposes, to perform accounting and administrative tasks, and to enforce or manage legal claims;
• To deliver advertising and promotional communications. For example, we may periodically contact you with information about our products, services and events; to send you newsletters or other information about topics that we believe may be of interest; to conduct online surveys; and to otherwise promote our products, services, features, other members and events. We also may deliver targeted advertisements to you, both on and off the Services.
• For security and to protect, enforce, or defend legal rights, privacy, safety or property, whether our own or that of our employees or agents or others, and to enforce compliance with Station Loft Works policies and to comply with applicable law and government requests.
Sharing of Personal Information
We disclose your personal information in the following circumstances to the following parties:
• Our Community. Our Services include online and offline member communities, forums and networks that allow you to share and connect with others. We make this possible for Station Loft Works members by creating a profile for new members that contains your name and the name of your company or other organization. This profile is created automatically and is accessible to other members of the forum or network, some of which include all Station Loft Works members. You can supplement your profile by adding additional information about yourself and your company or organization and you may be able to share your profile with a broader audience.
• Service Providers. We rely on third-party service providers to perform a variety of services on our behalf. For example, we may rely on service providers to host data and platforms, fulfill our product and service requests and answer your questions, send e-mails on our behalf, process payment card or other transactions, and analyze data to improve our products and services.
• Other Parties and as Necessary to Provide and Protect Our Services. There may be instances when we disclose your information to other parties:
• to comply with the law or respond to legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity or law enforcement;
• to detect, suppress, and prevent fraud or verify and enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services; or
• to protect our rights, property, and safety or that of any of our affiliates, customers or employees and where otherwise required by law.
• Aggregated and Non-Personal Information. We also share with third parties information in a manner that does not identify particular individuals, for example, information that has been aggregated with other records.
Our Services contain links to other sites that we do not own or operate. We provide links to these third-party sites as a convenience to our members. They are not intended as an endorsement of or referral to the linked services. The linked services are subject to their separate and independent privacy statements, notices, and terms, which we recommend you read carefully. The collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information will be subject to the privacy policies of the third party and not this Policy.
We have in place various procedures to safeguard your information. Although we take such steps to protect your information, no security program is foolproof and thus we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal or other information.
Reviewing and Updating Your Information
In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to access, update, or correct inaccuracies in your personal information in our custody and control, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. If you would like to access, review, or update your information, please e-mail .
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Policy at any time. We encourage you to review this Policy periodically to ensure that you are aware of our current privacy practices, although we may also elect to notify you by e-mail or by posting something on some or all of our online Services. Your continued use of our Services following any changes signifies your acceptance of these changes.
Questions or Comments
If you have any questions or comments regarding our Policy, please contact us at:
Station Lofts LLC, 6790 W Broad St, Douglasville, Georgia 30134 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective Date: June 3, 2018
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Internet Technologies
A cookie enables the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognize it across different websites, services, devices, and browsing sessions.
When you use a web browser to access the Services, some browsers may allow you to configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Click the “Help” menu of your browser to learn more about configuring cookies. Disabling cookies may affect your ability to access and use certain features of the Services.
Web beacons and similar technologies are small bits of code, which are embedded in web pages, ads, and e-mail, that communicate with third parties. We may use web beacons, for example, to count the number of users who have visited a particular web page on our website. We also may include web beacons in e-mails to understand whether messages have been opened, acted on, or forwarded.
There are other local storage and Internet technologies, such as Local Shared Objects (also referred to as “Flash cookies”) and HTML5 local storage that operate similarly to the cookies discussed above. Please note that these technologies are distinct from cookies, and you may not be able to control them using standard browser tools and settings.
How We Use These Technologies
Our websites use these technologies for the following general purposes:
• Administering and improving our Services, including helping us measure and research the effectiveness of our content, features, advertisements, and other communications.
• Storing your sign-in credentials and preferences so that you don’t have to enter those credentials and preferences every time you log on to a Service.
• Helping us and third parties provide you with relevant content and advertising by collecting information about your use of our Services and other websites.